1) Affordable Real Estate: The local market offers record affordability, amenities, seller incentives; 50% more affordable in the last five years; weak US dollar gives greater discounts for foreign buyers.
2) Top Market for International Buyers: Florida is the top state in the US and Miami is the top market for international buyers and is expected to outperform other US markets long into the future.
3) Enviable Weather : The only mayor subtropical city in continental US; average temperature, 75 degrees Fahrenheit/ 23 grados centigrados.
4) Beautiful Beaches: Greater Miami has 84 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline and 67 square miles of inland waterways and more than 15 miles of world famous beaches.
5) Water Sports and Activities: Enjoy snorkelling, sailing, boating, kayaking, swimming, diving and other water sports all year around.
6) Exciting Lifestyle for all: Young adults, families, baby boomers, retirees, celebrities and visitors – museums, performing arts venues, art galleries, professional sports and amazing places to shop.
7) Fabulous Night life: Ocean Drive and more, top restaurants, night clubs, bars, world famous hotspots.
8) Restaurants: In Miami you can savour worldwide cuisine unlike in any other city in the US.
9) Entertainment Industry: Mayor fashion center, top modelling agencies in the world, Fashion Week and more than 2400 motion picture and video businesses.
10) Commercial & Investment Real Estate: Vacancy rates for all commercial sectors in Miami are below the national average, retail and multifamily are outperforming most mayor markets markets in the US.
11) Gateway to the Americas: Strategic location between Latin America and Europe; Capital of the Americas perfect for business or pleasure.
12) The Most International City in the US: nearly 50% of population is foreign born and speak over 100 languages.
13) Global Business Center: For business, finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts and international trade, no state income tax, home to nearly 1200 multinational companies from 56 nations; more than 100 international consulates, trade offices and bi-national chambers of commerce.
14) Miami Hotels: Ranks fifth in US in occupancy after New York, Dahu Island, San Francisco and Boston.
15) Top Tourist Destination: 12.6 million overnight guests with 6 million of them international visitors.
16) World Aviation Hub: 3rd in the US with 33.5 million passengers a year. Over 80 airlines to 120 destinations, top freight airport in the US with 1.8 million tons – $19 billion in business revenue/ year.
17) Port of Miami: Cruise Capital of the World with more than 4 million passengers a year. Also serves 240 seaports, 9 million tons of sea cargo, top markets: China, Italy, Hong Kong, Honduras and Brazil.
18) Educational Institutions: 4th largest US school district, 5 colleges and universities and 3 law schools.
20) Top Rankings:
- Miami has the largest concentration of international banks in the US.
- Miami skyline ranks third in the US behind New York City and Chicago and 18 in the world (Almanac of Architecture & Design)
- Miami is the only mayor city in the United States bordered by 2 national parks, Everglades National Park on the West and Biscayne National Park on the East.