Get the most accurate and up-to-date real estate MLS Listing information right at your fingertips:
- Easily connect with your real estate license and send property inquiries instantly.
- Draw a circle on the map or drop a pinpoint to search that area.
- See property details and full-screen photos, get driving directions, mark your favorites, create notes about what you liked, or share it with family and friends.
- Estimate your home loans with a free mortgage calculator.
- View Open Houses in your area. View Rental Properties in your area.
Download the application HERE
This user-friendly, robust app makes finding a home to buy or rent snap. You don’t only have access to homes associated with a Keller Williams Realty agent, but access to all homes in the MLS database. Save searches and listings based on your dream home criteria. Plus, a Keller Williams agent is just a click away to provide more information or schedule a walk-through.
- Ask your real estate license for the web site link to download their app directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- Depending on your device, choose the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download. Then enter their personal code to make him or her your Keller Williams agent within the app.
- Simple way, see the link above, or http://app.kw.com/KW2IMV78A
On the iPhone, iPad and Android phones, the app icon will appear on your menu screen along with other apps you have downloaded.
The fully downloadable mobile app is available for the following:
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPad
- Android devices
Soon, a mobile web version similar to the app will be available when you visit www.kw.com from your smartphone web browser.
No, this app is FREE to download.
The downloadable app and the mobile web version allows MLS Listing Real Estate Search to reach virtually every cell phone and tablet user. If a cell phone cannot support the full downloadable app or if your carrier charges a fee for your device, then the free mobile web version is the best alternative for property search from your cell phone.
Yes, if a commercial listing is included in the data feed that you are searching, then they will be included in the search results.
This message will appear if you are in an area that does not have a Keller Williams Realty Market Center with MLS access.