Your House is in the Buyers Wish List
Around this time each year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to sell their houses. Similarly, others who already have their homes on the market remove their listings until the spring. Let’s unpack the top reasons why selling your house now, or keeping it on the market this season, is the best choice you can make. This year, buyers want to purchase homes for the holidays, and your house might be the perfect match.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait to sell your house this holiday season:
1. Buyers are active now. Mortgage rates are historically low, providing motivation for those who are ready to get more for their money over the life of their home loan.
2. Purchasers who look for homes during the holidays are serious ones, and they’re ready to buy.
3. You can restrict the showings in your house to days and times that are most convenient for you, or even select virtual options. You’ll remain in control, especially in today’s sellers’ market.
4. Homes decorated for the holidays appeal to many buyers.
5. Today, there’s minimal competition for you as a seller. There just aren’t enough houses on the market to satisfy buyer demand, meaning sellers are in the driver’s seat. Over the past year, inventory has declined to record lows, making it the opportune time to sell your house (See graph below): 6. The desire to own a home doesn’t stop during the holidays. Buyers who have been searching throughout the fall and have been running into more and more bidding wars are still on the lookout. Your home may be the answer.
7. This season is the sweet spot for sellers, and the number of listings will increase after the holidays. In many parts of the country, more new construction will also be available for sale in 2021, which will lessen the demand for your house next year.
More than ever, this may be the year it makes the most sense to list your house during the holiday season. Let’s connect today to determine if selling now is your best move.
The information contained, and the opinions expressed in this article are not intended to be construed as investment advice. Rafael Jarauta, Rafael Jarauta, PA or RealtyWonders.com, does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained herein. Nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. You should always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. Rafael Jarauta, Rafael Jarauta, PA or RealtyWonders.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information or opinions contained herein.
La información contenida y opiniones expresadas en este artículo no tienen la intención de ser interpretadas como asesoramiento en materia de inversión. Rafael Jarauta, Rafael Jarauta PA o RealtyWonders.com no tienen ni garantías de la información o integridad de la información u opiniones aquí contenidas. Usted debe siempre realizar su propia investigación y su debida diligencia y obtener asesoramiento profesional antes de hacer o tomar una decisión de inversión. Rafael Jarauta, Rafael Jarauta PA o RealtyWonders.com no son ni seran responsables por ningun dano o perjuicio relacionado con la información u opiniones contenidas en este sitio web